Of the formerly ten Stralsund city gates, only the Kütertor remains, apart from the Kniepertor, which was built in 1446 and is frugally divided on both sides with a tent roof with a lantern and steep helm closing the gate Kütern (butchers, who processed the offal of the animals), who were doing their work in this city area.On the inside of the town there is a restaurant in the adjoining gate-keeper's house. " Source: ostsee.de/stralsund/altstadt-kuetertor.html
November 22, 2016
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.