On September 15, 1879, the station was opened under the name Ober-Barmen Rh and belonged to the then independent municipality of Barmen. It was not until 1897 that the station was given the district name Wichlinghausen, which means it was called Barmen-Wichlinghausen.
October 1, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.