The Catholic parish church was built in 1653 and replaces the previous construction from 1496. The front is decorated with a fresco by St. Christopher. Witnesses of the old cemetery are various plaques on the side of the church facing the valley.
May 26, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
Natürliche Badestelle Giumaglio, Kt. Tessin
Madonna di Monte
Cevio, Kt. Tessin
Mogno, Kt. Tessin