The town of Ligonde lies on the edge of the Way of St. James and has been part of the Caminos since the 10th century. Until 1753 there was also a pilgrim hospice.
In addition to the Pilgrim Cemetery, there is a crucifix dated to 1670. This is one of the most famous "Cruceiros" on Camino.
April 14, 2016
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!