"Bleijenbeek Castle is located on the Eckeltsebeek creek and is first mentioned in 1405. At that time, the manor house probably consisted of a gabled farmhouse with a residential tower and later the castle was gradually turned into a medieval castle. February 1945, the imposing castle has been turned into a ruin.The ruin still reveals the contours of the building, which was once considered a good example of a knight's apartment of the second half of the seventeenth century. "Source: lustauflimburg.de/die-region/sehenswurdigkeiten/schloss-bleijenbeek
February 5, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!