Großblumberg is a village of Wipperfürth. 1443 the place is first listed under the name "Bloymberg" in a directory on the income and rights of the Cologne Apostle. On the map Topographia Ducatus Montani from 1715 "Blumberg" consists of a western and an eastern settlement area, each with two courtyards. The map topographical recording of the Rhineland of 1825 names both districts still consistent with "Blomberg". From the Prussian first recording of 1840 to 1844, the eastern part bears the name "Gr. Blumberg "and the western one with" Kl. Blumberg "named.The signposted by the SGV trails A1, ◇ 6: Wupperweg, X28: Graf-Engelbert-Weg and the symbolized with the symbol half mill wheel: Road of work trail lead through the town.Source: Wikipedia
November 15, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.