Bike Touring Highlight
The Lützschena manor was owned by the old Saxon noble family of Üchtritz since the beginning of the 15th century. The last Maximiliane E. S. von Klengel, born v. Üchtritz, had sold it to her husband, the Rittmeister von Klengel in 1804, but was forced to turn down the inheritance for financial reasons after his death in 1816. The estate was auctioned in 1822 and thus passed to the merchant Maximilian Speck.
August 16, 2015
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!