The present monastery buildings were built from 1702 to 1707, since the original buildings were in very poor condition. Next to the monastery there is a grammar school and a boys boarding school in the abbey today. The monks run agriculture, forestry and a distillery. The products can be bought locally in the monastery shop. Also on the grounds of the monastery is the Gasthof Klosterbräustüberl.
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!