The first part of the church was built in 1437 as a fortified tower with a short nave. Interrupted by the Saxon fratricidal war, then extended in 1506 by the gothic east choir with a southern choir flank tower. After fire in 1553, the old west tower was rebuilt in wood.
October 31, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.