Mountain Biking Highlight
On October 8, 1972, the foundation stone was laid. Striking are the four gargoyles on the coincident roof slopes. In the middle of the church roof stands a copper cross with a height of 3 m. The inner walls are made of discreetly structured brick bricks that have been feasted and whitened. The ceiling is covered with wood. On the newly built in the course of the rehabilitation of the market in 2010/2011 church square, which opens through its huge staircase to the market, stands on the west facade of the parish church since 1974 a raised around a pedestal made of concrete baroque statue of Our Lady ("Frauenbild") from the Year 1719, which was renovated in 1984.
October 13, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.