Bike Touring Highlight
"Built in 1704, the mill on the Faulen See had many gentlemen and changing functions, but the most influential is the centuries-old history as a ducal stone grinding mill." Duke Christian Ludwig II built the grinding mill in 1755. Until the middle of the 19th century, it was primarily decorative Stone slabs, sarcophagi, memorial plinths and chimney cowls were cut from granite figurines weighing tons, but also precious stones and local minerals were processed, mostly by hand, into jewelery and jewelery. "Source: schleifmuehle-schwerin.de/die-muehle/geschichteNow she is a museum:
September 29, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!