Bike Touring Highlight
The complex emerged from a manor, which was first mentioned in documents at the beginning of the 14th century. Fired in 1582 and then rebuilt, lime kiln came over the Ballhausen family and the copper masters Schardinel to the Aachen cloth manufacturer Johann von Wespien. He had the property from 1750 to 1753 by Johann Joseph Couven to a pleasure palace and expand. After his death, it was rented several times to well-off bathers, before it came in 1831 in the possession of the family Zurhelle, which is still the owner.
September 15, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.