Bike Touring Highlight
House plaque on the south side of the parish hall. In addition, "Tehentdarstellung" / delivery of natural (?). (Stone work by Torge / sculptor from Schrobenhausen, Pos. In the house area)
PROFILE GEMEINDEHAUS / BAUDENKMAL
Δ two-story, elongated gable roof construction
- House panel / south side: memory of relations Langenmosens to the Principality of Palatinate Neuburg: Duke Ottheinrich had sold the Zehent 1556 (around 7,700 guilders) to Sandizell.
- Hausafel / east side: Abolition of the toe obligation 1848 by law, the community becomes 1851 owner of the Zehentstadls. Use as a schoolhouse from 1853.Ab 1997 Municipal House and Community Chancellery
September 1, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.