The Wiesaz crashes thunderously over its tuff stone barrier from about 8 meters down. In 1761 the water power was used here for a paper mill, built by the paper maker Franz Henni from Gönningen.
In 1863 it became the cardboard factory, which was in operation until 1975.
May 4, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!