The chapel was built in 1856 by Salome Braun from the Order of the Franciscan nuns.
The stone pedestals along the way come from a Stations of the Cross, whose figures have now been transferred to the Naunheim church, the hometown of Salome Braun.
Again and again wantonly destroyed, the chapel is unfortunately now abandoned to decay.
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!