Bike Touring Highlight
The four-story Letter Tower windmill was commissioned in 1813. At that time it had been covered with 20,000 wooden shingles. In the course of the restoration in the years 1967 - 1969, only the cap was covered with wooden shingles again. The hull received a supporting formwork. The interior with two grinders is still completely available. 1934 was converted from wind to electric operation
April 9, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.