Trekkingrad= Gudereit SX-P 4.0 - Pinion P1.18
Mountainbike= Nicolai ION G16 EBOXX E14
- Michael Stitz, Markus, and 32 others like this.
A super nice route over wonderful Pättkes. However, from kilometer 18 along the Ems, the path is trampled underfoot by horses (feels like driving over a washboard). Better avoid the area.May 19, 2023
- Carsten, Udo & Ulrike 🥾🚲, and 20 others like this.
No wonder that so many myths and legends surround the Teuto. In the dense fog there is a very special atmosphere here.May 6, 2023
- Simon Rajeb, Andre, and 36 others like this.
A really nice pleasure tour. Great scenery and beautiful old buildings, just my thing.April 30, 2023
- Rainer F. aus Drensteinfurt, Stefan Tio, and 18 others like this.
- Evelyn, Biber-Radler, and 11 others like this.
As the name suggests, there are many and above all very nice shelters along the way. Most of the trail is on quiet little roads, and geocachers can find plenty of loot along the way.April 8, 2023
- Ludger Kortmann, Oliver Z., and 17 others like this.
On today's tour, the dirt suit was worth its weight in gold. The entire equipment really messed up. Made an animal buck 🤣April 2, 2023
Well, that got me too. I was able to protect myself from the shit Corona for 2.5 years, then it blew me away. Now, three weeks after "recovery", I'll slowly see that I'm getting back to my old form.March 18, 2023
Discovered some great corners today that I didn't know yet. There was also a little melancholy, after all I was on the Pütt for a quarter of a century.