The church was built from 1864 to 1876 according to the plans of Oberbaurat Christian Friedrich von Leins in neo-gothic style. It is considered one of the main works of this style and was the first church consecration in Stuttgart after more than 400 years. After being destroyed during the Second World War, the church received new windows from Rudolf Yelin d. J. (1969) and A. Saile (1977-1980). The spire was not rebuilt.
June 10, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!