Bike Touring Highlight
The Höftdeich pumping station on Maschinenfleet in St.-Jürgensland was built at the end of the 19th century to plans by Baurat Tolle (Royal Prussian Wasserbau Directorate Blumenthal) and put into operation in 1894. The three centrifugal pumps with steam drive brought it to a capacity of 14 m³ / s.
June 7, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!