From 1691 to 1702 the main section of the raft ditch was built, which led from the Lütsche brook on the Langengrundteich (site of the current campground at the Lütsche dam) on the slopes of the Borzelberg, the Steigerberg and the Eisenberg.
The small mountain lake "Langer Grund" lies above the Lütsche.
It is fed from two smaller streams (Langer Grund and Oberster Wiesengrund), both of which originate near the winter sports town of Oberhof (in the two valleys north and south of the Lärchenkopf).
The "Langer Grund" is used by the Frankenhain fishing club as a breeding ground for various fish species.
There is a direct connection to the Lütsche reservoir, which starts just a few meters below.(Source: Wikipedia, angelsportverein-frankenhain.de)
April 24, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.