Bike Touring Highlight
Initially, Lugau was the only station on the route Wüstenbrand-Lugau. The station was equipped with a goods, a engine shed and a reception building. Already in the 1860s, the station was expanded, including a turntable was installed. Around 1900, the station, which had 13 tracks in its largest extent, was again extended.
October 16, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!