The pilgrimage chapel is one of the city's dominants and was completed in 1697. It was founded by a legend, when Prince Antonin Florian of Lichtenstein stormed horses in a thunderstorm and stood at the edge of the cliff with a miracle. He thanked the prince to build a chapel here. During the Napoleonic wars, the object was devastated and then restored. The chapel is made of hewn stone and four corners are located in the corners.
Early in May, the Florian pilgrimage takes place here every year.
January 18, 2015
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!