Bike Touring Highlight
The two-storey building is located on the eastern side of the town square (number 22). It has an elfachsige facade with a gable spanned three-axis Mittelrisalit. In the same place was a 1579 built predecessor. A relief plate of this building with coat of arms and inscription was integrated into the present town hall. This was built from 1701 to 1703, initially in Baroque style. In 1707 a council pharmacy was set up. In the years 1815 to 1823, a fundamental reconstruction in the style of classicism took place, which still characterizes the appearance of the town hall today. On the east side of the building in 1910 an extension was added.Source and further information:
June 24, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.