The brick building was built around 1875 and was an operating building of the coal mine Louisenglück and Herberholz.
Today it serves as a clubhouse of the Mining Historical Sites Ruhrrevier and houses a small mining history exhibition. Guided tours around the old colliery area are available on request.
a day ago
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!