The former "Old Town Hall", a half-timbered building by Peter Brehm from 1523, was laid down after the fire of 1793 for security reasons. The present town hall emerged from a former town house.It was built in 1783/85 by the town architect of Gmünder Baroque, J.M. Basement, rebuilt. It is located on the upper part of the market square, which is considered one of the most beautiful in southern Germany.
April 1, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.