The Old Town Hall in the Valley Town was used as a town hall from 1384-1850, it was built in the style of the Renaissance. A new building replaced the Old Town Hall in 1852, the last time it was rebuilt 1874-1875, and today it is the teaching building of the HSA.
January 14, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!