The two baroque twin houses (built around 1780) are testimonies to the high design and urban planning claim of the late 18th century. The connecting archway has the inscription 1851.The three-aisled, massive masonry and plastered basilica of St. John with polygonal choir and choral flank tower. Inside, high-quality, predominantly neo-Gothic equipment, is dated to about 1290.
The city parish church, which is centrally located in the city center, is an outstanding testimony to the history of the city and church and at the same time a vertical dominant in the cityscape.
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!