The foundation stone was laid on April 23, 1738. The construction was completed in 1740 and the consecration of the church in the name of St. Dionysius took place on July 27, 1747.
Wooden altar before restoration
In 1838 the entire nave with vaulted ceilings, galleries, stately homes and altar was painted with white lime. The painting from the Baroque and Rococo periods disappeared. At the service on October 15, 1838, the pastor announced that the church was "freed from all unnecessary advice". Today it is a listed building (Wikipedia).
November 17, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.