Mountain Biking Highlight
Near the dam built around 1452 on Seeweiher are remnants of the late medieval chapel "Our Lady". The origin of the chapel is unknown. After the turmoil of the Thirty Years' War and the Reformation, it was abandoned to decay. Received is a T-shaped piece of wall. In front of the remains of the wall, between two symbolic trees, there is an older shrine and an 18th-century commemorative cross made of storage-like limestone marble with a well-preserved angel's head on the inscribed pedestal and a folksy, rough carcass. On the back is the hl. Georg pictured. The shrine, cross and trees are framed by a wall.
August 24, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!