The Protestant Church of St. Martin is a Romanesque gallery basilica in Bad Ems.
Around 1000 the church was owned by the St. Kastor Abbey in Koblenz. In 1181 there was a parish. Data on the existing structure are missing; it was restored after a fire in 1720 and restored in 1957.
March 1, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.