The parish church of St. Gotthardt is one of the outstanding buildings in the old town. 1140 Pribislaw had for the monastic order of the Premonstratensians in the settlement Parduin, later the old town, build a field stone church.
The stone church was demolished to the lower part of the west gable beginning of the 15th century and replaced by the present late Gothic three-aisled hall church.
More detailed information:
April 27, 2019
The true cradle of the city. Here 1147 Premonstratensians settled.The St. Gotthardtkirche can be visited daily from May to October from 11am to 5pm (on Sundays after the service starts at 10.30am).(November 11.30-16.30, December 11.30-15.30, January / February 12.00-15.00, March 11.30-15.30 and April 11.30-16.00)
May 26, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!