The Trauhaus in the old center of WienhausenThe small half-timbered building used today as a Trauhaus, there on its enchanted island between the two arms of the Mühlenkanal in the middle of the old Wienhäuser town center, has a varied history behind it.The exact date of construction is unknown. It is believed, however, that it should come from the period around 1850 and was initially used as storage. However, it is certain that it was dismantled around the year 1900 from its former location in Wathlingen and implemented in Wienhausen. His inconspicuous-looking building finally got its current, and hopefully now-used, location in 1978. Volksbank Wathlingen played a large part in the realization of the project.Since May 1, 1997 is located in a romantic setting the mews of the velvet community Flotwedel. Bridesmaids who want to tie the knot for life can do so outside the usual opening hours. So if you have decided to give the yes-word for the covenant of life in the romantic convent community Wienhausen, then the small Trauhaus will surely become the starting point of unforgettable hours and a happy common life.
August 17, 2017
In addition to the classic "Trauzimmer im Rathaus", the registry office Wienhausen also offers a former warehouse, the "Trauhaus auf der Insel" in Wienhausen for marriages. The Trauhaus on the island is located in the mill street, in the center of Wienhausen, near the monastery Wienhausen and St. Mary's Church.lueneburger-heide.de/service/sehenswuerdigkeit/7759/Wienhausen:_Trauhaus
August 18, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!