Approximately In 1600, the name for a quarry appeared in
nearby. When a forest house was built in 1839
Rock discovered that contained good building material. Following was the
Quarry was built, which was operated until 1912 and
Building material for Nuremberg and Erlangen supplied. From 1866
In addition, there was an economic enterprise which in the course of
The years developed into a popular destination in the area. After World War II, the area was taken over by the American military and the inn was blown up. All that remains is the old sandstone cellar.
August 4, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!