Road Cycling Highlight
The monastery pond is a 27,000 square meter natural pond fed by the Brigach with a lido.The pond was created by the monastery as a fish pond and also served to operate the monastery mill.
• Natural water with 27,000 square meters of water surface
• Children's paddling pool integrated in the pond
• Water trampoline approx. 7.00 m in diameter, iceberg, etc.
• "Seehaus" kiosk and restaurant
• spacious leisure facility integrated into the landscape(Source: Black Forest Tourism)
November 3, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.