Church of St. Brigitta HausbachA chapel was built in 1800. After it was destroyed in the war, the present church was built in 1950, and the old stones of the destroyed chapel were partially used for the reconstruction of the church. On July 2, 1950, the foundation stone for the new church in Hausbach was laid and on October 12, 1952, at the name festival of the patroness Brigitta, it was inaugurated.
7 days ago
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!