Mountain Biking Highlight
Single-aisle quarry stone building with three-sided east end and retracted west tower (around 1500) with baroque tail hood; the building was almost completely renovated in 1662/63; 1702 increase of the tower, 1730 renewed reconstruction and extension.
Of the closed baroque interior, the extraordinarily beautiful and high quality stucco work in the balustrade fields of the galleries from around 1730 should be emphasized; remains of baroque tombstones in the churchyard.
November 22, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.