Prinz Emil Schlösschen
The Prinz Emil Schlösschen was built between 1775 and 1778 by order of the first owner Friedrich Karl von Moser and has classicist features. It was destroyed in the Second World War in 1944 and renovated again in 1948-1951.
August 29, 2020
There's a nice atmosphere at this small castle all year round.
February 15, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
St. Ludwig Kirche Darmstadt
Ludwigsturm auf der Ludwigshöhe
Russische Orthodoxe Kirche der hl. Maria Magdalena