The park that the entrepreneur Charles de Vos d. Ä. It was built in the 2nd half of the 19th century and was known for its rare trees and bushes. Charles de Vos d. J. sold the private property to the city in 1929. It has been a public city park since 1930. It was given its current name in honor of the English city with which Itzehoe has been twinned since 1982. In the park there is a memorial stone from 1938 for Johann Hinrich Fehrs, the Low German writer and honorary citizen of the city.Source: world-qr.com/inhalte/new/qr-fuehrer/de/schleswig_holstein/steinburg/ortsfuehrer/stadtfuehrer_itzehoe/itzehoe_cirencester_park?lat=0&lng=0
August 30, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!