Mountain Biking Highlight
The control room was in 14./15. Built of sandstone blocks and maintained by the city of Quedlinburg. It was the longest occupied by all field wardens, until the middle of the 16th century. On the basis of council calculations the regular wage payments are occupied until 1560, from which it is evident that two year-round here tower guard were employed. From the control room they monitored a hilly area at the northwest border of the field. As shelter, the stone-wood-wool also protected the workers, who worked here in the quarry far away from the city.
August 19, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.