Bike Touring Highlight
Schloss Seeburg is located in Kreuzlingen within a park on the Swiss shore of Lake Constance. Gottfried Ferdinand Amman, the future owner, rebuilt the castle in 1870 in the style of historicism in its current appearance. The plans were drawn up by Ernst Jung (1841-1912), an architect in Winterthur. Amman's son, August, designed the park in Seeburg from 1894 to 1895.
April 11, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!