Built after 1160, this small church blends harmoniously elements of Nordic and Arabian architecture, typical of the Norman period of Sicily: three graceful, bright red domes float on a simple rectangular cube facing east.
April 7, 2018
Originally built as a private chapel for Grand Admiral Majo von Baro in the 12th century. 3 longitudinally arranged red domes, pointed arch windows and cornice decoration show Arabic-Norman origins
October 20, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.
Merian auf dem Boden der Kathedrale in Palermo
Der Yachthafen von Palermo
Park Villa Bonanno
Valle del porco
In cima alla valle del porco
Salita Santa Rosalia
Punto panoramico Addaura
Discesa da Monte Pellegrino