The monument was erected on the 13th of July 1828 on the occasion of Queen Witwe Caroline's birthday over the spring and was designed by Jean Baptiste Metevier. The ore pouring of the bust of the king in the niche comes from Johann Baptist Stiglmaier. Source: winkler-kreuth.de
August 17, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!