Bike Touring Highlight
Because of their scenic beauty and the wonderful view far into the Elbe Valley, the Loschwitz Elbe slopes have always been one of the city's preferred residential areas. The steel frame construction between Loschwitz and Blasewitz, which was built between Loschwitz and Blasewitz from 1891 to 1893, was considered a technical marvel, which owes its name to the Blue Wonder because of its light blue paint, but is officially called Loschwitzer Bridge. Experts have been discussing the future of buildings for years. It is currently assumed that it will be used until at least 2030.
Two mountain railways start from the Körnerplatz.
August 28, 2020
"Blue Wonder" is the unofficial name of the Loschwitz Bridge, which connects the districts of Blasewitz on the left and Loschwitz on the right bank of the Elbe. The blue miracle was completed in 1893 as the fifth Elbe bridge in the Dresden area and is now considered a landmark of the city of Dresden.
June 17, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.