The Evangelical Church of Heilgersdorf, together with the tower, consisting of five cornices that taper slightly, is built of solid sandstone. The foundation stone for the construction was laid in 1753 and in 1758 the church, which was built in the rural baroque style, was inaugurated. When entering the church, the simple interior in the bright church room falls into the eye of the beholder. There are four galleries on the long sides of the nave, which make the church appear even larger.
May 23, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!