6
75

Anne

About Anne

Wer langsam schlendert, sieht am meisten von der Landschaft.
Sprichwort aus England
_______________________________________________________________
An Sommertagen mit günstiger Wetterprognose bewegt sich ein buntes Völkchen hurtig durch Ebene und in Berglandschaft. Es wird gewalkt, gejoggt, geradelt und gewandert - wer zur Spezies des "Homo sportivus" zählt, spult Kilometer und Höhenmeter ab und blickt regelmäßig auf Schrittzähler, Pulsuhr oder Wandernavi, um die Effizienz zu überprüfen. Selten bleibt dabei Zeit, die Landschaft in Augenschein zu nehmen - höchstens, um den nächsten Gipfel anzuvisieren, die Bewölkung zu beobachten oder ein Selfie als Leistungsnachweis für die virtuelle Community zu schießen. Seltene Pflanzen werden dabei eher übersehen und Vogelstimmen durch Gespräche mit AktivitätsgenossInnen oder Musikberieselung überhört. Wie schade! Helmut Qualtinger beschrieb unsere blinde Getriebenheit in seinem "Halbwilden": "Ich hab zwar keine Ahnung, wo ich hinfahr', aber dafür bin ich g'schwinder dort!" Das Schlendern müssten wir heute wieder regelrecht üben. Dabei hilft uns die bewusste Entschleunigung dabei, Stresshormone abzubauen und uns so als ganze Menschen zu beruhigen. Auf dass wir unsere Umgebung wieder in vollen (Atem-)Zügen genießen können!

Distance travelled

3,114 mi

Time in motion

1018:49 h

Recent Activity
  1. Söhni 🏃 and Anne went for a hike.

    June 5, 2021

    01:48
    5.31 mi
    2.9 mph
    100 ft
    100 ft
    Söhni 🏃, Mapf and 486 others like this.
    1. Söhni 🏃

      Wir starten unsere Wanderung am Voggendorfer Felsenkeller. (Anschrift: Mühlenstrasse, 91486 Uehlfeld).
      Hier steht die erste Informationstafel, eine Übersichtskarte des Streckenverlaufs der Storchenwanderung. Diese findet sich bei den Eingängen zum Kellergewölbe des Biergartens – nicht zu verwechseln mit der großen Wanderwege-Karte bei der Radlerstatue. Wir wenden uns der Straße zu und folgen dem Storchensymbol, das uns fortan begleitet, nach links, um kurz darauf rechts in einen befestigten Feldweg abzubiegen. Der Weg endet an einer mäßig befahrenen Landstraße. Hier wenden wir uns nach links und laufen einige Minuten bis uns der Storch schließlich nach rechts in einen Flurweg führt. In der Ferne sehen wir die ersten Karpfenteiche und unser nächstes Ziel, die zweite Station der Storchenwanderung, die sich dem Thema „Vogelzug und Zugvögel“ widmet. Hier kreuzt der Storchenweg den Uehlfelder Karpfenwanderweg. Neben der Informationstafel finden wir deshalb auch ein idyllisches Highlight der Wanderung: eine Hütte, die auf Stelzen im Wasser steht und über einen Steg erreichbar ist. Hier können Lachmöwen, Stockenten und Graureiher beobachtet werden. Eine Holztreppe führt direkt zu großen Steinen, die eine Straße über das Wasser zu einem Holzsteg bilden.
      Begleitet vom Kreischen der Möwen, umspielt von einer leichten Prise laufen wir etwa hundert Meter zur nächsten Station, einer Infotafel zum Thema „Lebensraum Wiese“. Wir halten uns rechts und wandern circa einen Kilometer bis Demantsfürth. Auf dem Gehsteig laufen wir an einem Spielplatz vorbei bis die Hauptstraße nach links knickt, wir aber biegen rechts ab und folgen alsbald dem Storchensymbol nach links zur vierten Station.
      Die Informationstafel gibt einen Überblick über Nestbau und Brutpflege. Passend dazu steht hier eine Aussichtsplattform, einem Storchennest nachempfunden. Eine gute Möglichkeit, um bei einer kleinen Rast Störche beim Flug über die Felder zu beobachten. Von den Ufern der Aisch hört man Frösche quacken. Dass die Störche nicht allein von ihm satt werden, werden wir im Laufe unseres Ausflugs noch erfahren. Nun aber folgen wir dem Lehrpfad erst einmal Richtung B470. Der Storch führt uns kurz vor der viel befahrenen Bundesstraße nach rechts, wo wir auf einem Fußweg die Aisch überqueren. Wer gute Augen hat, kann auf den Dächern Uehlfelds schon einen Blick auf die ersten Storchennester erhaschen.
      Nach der Parkbucht überqueren wir an einer etwas unübersichtlichen Stelle die Straße und laufen einige Meter zurück zum Großparkplatz, wo die nächste Infotafel zum Thema „Vogelflug“ wartet. Danach wenden wir uns Richtung Zentrum. An den Tankstellen vorbei folgen wir dem Linksknick der Hauptstraße. Spätestens jetzt lohnt der Blick nach oben: Auf zahlreichen Dächern haben Störche ihre Nester gebaut. Auf beinahe jedem Haus sitzt einer der Vögel. In den Lärm des B470 mischt sich ein neues Geräusch: das Klappern der Störche.
      Bei der nächsten Biegung verlassen wir die Hauptstraße und folgen der Burghaslacher Straße geradeaus. Kurz nach der Ampel folgen wir dem Storchensymbol nach links Richtung Rathaus. Es folgt ein kurzer Anstieg der sonst ebenen Wanderung. Etwa auf halber Höhe liegt rechter Hand der Eingang zu einem kleinen Wassergarten mit Informationen zur Uehlfelder Brunnen- und Wasserkultur. Auch wenn hier momentan kein Wasser fließt, betören Rosen und Lavendel mit ihrem Duft. Wer hier eine kleine Pause einlegt, sollte unbedingt den Blick nach oben richten. Sicherlich gibt es auch hier den ein oder anderen Storch zu entdecken. Beim Uehlfelder Rathaus angekommen, informiert uns eine Tafel über die aktuelle Bestandssituation, die Verbreitung und Gefährdung des Weißstorches. Hier findet sich außerdem die Aischgründer Miniatur-Eisenbahnwelt, die Sonn- und feiertags bei schönem Wetter von 13.00 bis 19.00 Uhr geöffnet hat.
      Der Storch wendet sich nach rechts. Ein Fußweg führt über eine Brücke, schlängelt sich vorbei an Sportplatz und Veit-vom-Berg-Schule. Nach dieser folgen wir dem Symbol nach rechts, überqueren bei nächster Gelegenheit die Straße und laufen einen schmalen Weg der Friedhofsmauer entlang. Rechts sehen wir auf den Dächern Storchennester, links ist ein Tiergehege mit Hühnern und Ziegen. Wir laufen durch das hintere Tor durch den Friedhof bis zur Hauptstraße, die wir überqueren und uns dann nach rechts wenden. Auf dem Gehsteig laufen wir bis zur Brauerei Prechtl. Wen der Verkehr nicht stört, kann hier fränkische Küche genießen und hat dabei einen herrlichen Blick auf die Storchennester. Vor dem Gasthaus steht außerdem eine Skulptur brütender Störche. Ein Kasten hält Flyer mit den Standorten der aktuellen Nester bereit.
      Unmittelbar nach dem Gasthaus geht es links in die Kirchenstaße. Am Ende der Straße biegen wir links in die Raiffeisenstraße, die schließlich in einen Fußweg endet. Wir folgen dem schattigen Pfad entlang der Aisch. Etwas versteckt finden wir hier die siebte Station des Lehrpfades, eine Informationsschrift unter dem Titel „der Storch“. Am Ende des Weges wenden wir uns nach rechts und laufen weiter den Fluss entlang. Kurz vor einer Brücke finden wir die letzte Station des Lehrpfades, einer Informationstafel über die Ernährung der Störche. Nach ein paar weiteren Minuten Gehzeit erreichen wir unseren Ausgangspunkt, den Voggendorfer Keller, der ebenfalls von der Brauerei Prechtl betrieben wird. Während Eltern sich hier entspannen, mobilisieren Kinder auf dem Spielplatz inmitten der Bierbänke letzte Kräfte.
      ©️frankenmitkindern.de

      • June 5, 2021

  2. Söhni 🏃 and Anne went for a hike.

    June 3, 2021

    Söhni 🏃, marc clish and 497 others like this.
    1. Söhni 🏃

      The 19 kilometer long, very varied hiking trail is one of the most beautiful hiking trails in Franconian Switzerland. It begins at the source of the Trubach on the southern outskirts of Obertrubach and leads over Egloffstein and many small Franconian villages to Pretzfeld.
      Since the route is mostly directly on the river, the water accompanies eyes and ears at every step. In addition, the many knights' estates and mills along the way reveals how much the Trubach has shaped the landscape of the valley over thousands of years.
      For the return transport to the starting point in Obertrubach, the regional bus line 222 (Forchheim / Gößweinstein) runs several times a day between Pretzfeld and the town hall of Obertrubach, as well as the Wildpark and Trubachtal Express on weekends from May 1st to November 1st. Further information is available at vgn.de or in the town hall in Obertrubach.
      🅿️: In the village at the Rathausparkplatz. Marking: blue crossbarDirections:
      The hike begins at the source of the Trubach, at the southern exit of the village of Obertrubach. With the rising sun behind us, our way leads west. Ten knightly residences alone are or were lying along the route. The castles in Egloffstein, Hundshaupten, Hagenbach and Pretzfeld are still partly inhabited by old noble families. The castle ruins Wolfsberg and Dietrichstein can be seen. If you climb one or the other mountain, you will still find ramparts and remnants of walls from former settlements.
      Another landmark rattling along the stream were 19 mills with memorable names such as Schlöttermühle, Hammermühle and hazel bushes, which helped the landscape to look like it did. Along the way, the Franconian Switzerland Association had clues about history put up on knight signs.
      Those who find the 19-kilometer route too arduous can only do stages. And then dare to climb out of the valley, for example to the Wolfsberg castle ruins or the Signalstein (582m). Opposite the hamlet of Haselstauden, it is worth taking a short detour to the Burggrafenstein, an abandoned castle complex from which there is a wonderful view of the Middle Trubach Valley.
      The center of the Trubach valley is the climatic health resort Egloffstein with its towering castle complex. The noble family still resident there today was decisive in southern Franconian Switzerland for many centuries. Further down the valley we come from Schweinthal into the Lower Trubach Valley.
      Here you can take a detour to the Schlehenmühler Valley, to the Wichsenstein or to the wildlife park near Hundshaupten. Passing small villages, we experience orchards that look like something out of a picture book, especially when they are in bloom in spring.
      Along the way there are inns with cozy inns in many places that invite you to take a breather with a fresh mug of beer and a snack. From Zaunsbach the valley becomes a little wider, but not less interesting. Because every place in this section, be it Wannbach, Lützelsdorf or Hagenbach, has its own flair, shaped by a very changeable history. In Lützelsdorf the ascent to the Dietrichstein ruins is worthwhile and in Hagenbach we come across the walled castle of the Counts of Seefried.
      But then soon the tower of a very beautiful baroque church, that of the Pretzfeld market, greets you from the west. This place is the terminus of our hiking trail. The Wiesent takes on the Trubach here. For their water, however, the hike is far from over.
      © ️http: //frankenjura.com

      translated byView Original
      • June 3, 2021

  3. Söhni 🏃 and Anne went for a hike.

    May 30, 2021

    Söhni 🏃, Raubach and 425 others like this.
    1. Söhni 🏃

      The city of Abenberg is first mentioned in a document in 1071 as "Abinberch". Under Emperor Heinrich II (1002 to 1024), a county under the Hohenstaufers was formed here at the crossroads of old trade routes. The Counts of Abenberg (a Count Wolfram is already mentioned in 1045) built the castle. From 1072 to 1200 the Abenbergers were the guardians and guardians of Bamberg and the monasteries of Banz and Theres. In 1132 they created the basis for the foundation of the Heilsbronn Monastery.The "Lace Museum", which was reopened in 2001 at the castle, presents "top things" of a special kind, in which the traditional craft of textile and metal lace-making for Abenberg is clearly presented. In Abenberg young people are still taught how to make lace 🧵. That's what the lace school is for.In addition to the castle and lace-making, there is one personality in Abenberg: Stilla von Abenberg († around 1140 in Abenberg) was a church donor and benefactress. She was beatified in 1927 for her services to poor and sick people. Stilla came from the family of the Counts of Abenberg. Shortly after her death, pilgrims found themselves in the church in which she is buried. Its epitaph, which has still been preserved, was created around 1250. The Stilla Church can be found in the Marienburg monastery complex.On our hike today we visited the lace museum in the castle with the special exhibition on "fans". The museum director personally showed us lace-making on site using an example. The museum is admission from € 2 p.p. definitely worth it. And there is something else you should treat yourself to at the castle: climbing the 33 m high tower. The viewing platform offers a spectacular all-round view. Admission is € 1 p.p. Knight tournaments took place 800 years ago on the farm by the castle. Wolfram von Eschenbach mentions this tournament arena “ze Abenberg” in his great medieval poem “Parzival”.

      translated byView Original
      • May 30, 2021

  4. Söhni 🏃 and Anne went for a hike.

    May 23, 2021

    02:55
    8.14 mi
    2.8 mph
    400 ft
    400 ft
    Anne, UdoS and 506 others like this.
    1. Söhni 🏃

      With its four breweries, Aufseß is the world record holder for the highest number of breweries per inhabitant. A brewery trail hiking pass is available in the brewery restaurants. If you have your hiking pass stamped when you visit the four brewery restaurants, you will receive a certificate as a thank you for the visit and as a souvenir that identifies the hiker as the "Franconian honorary beer drinker of the world champion breweries".

      translated byView Original
      • May 23, 2021

  5. Söhni 🏃 and Anne went for a hike.

    May 22, 2021

    01:37
    3.73 mi
    2.3 mph
    775 ft
    750 ft
    Söhni 🏃, Jan Verbücheln 🤠 and 414 others like this.
    1. Burkhard

      Great family hiking festival, and the weather obviously lasted too ... 🤩🔝👏

      translated byView Original
      • May 22, 2021

  6. Söhni 🏃 and Anne went for a hike.

    May 16, 2021

    Söhni 🏃, Cori and 480 others like this.
    1. Söhni 🏃

      Our hiking trail begins behind the Schwanenweiher, at the bottom of the Schorrmühlstrasse. We first follow the Schorrmühlstraße uphill to the right. The Magnusweg (64), the Eastern Albrandweg (red crossbar) and the Franconian Marienweg run parallel to the red ring.
      We reach the main road and turn left. After about 100 meters, behind the supermarket, we turn right into the street Am Hegnig. We follow the road to the end. After a left bend, the road turns into a meadow path. We have now left the last houses in Thurnau behind and follow the meadow path west. After about a kilometer we reach the forest. We follow the forest path to the right. While the Magnusweg, the eastern Albrandweg and the Franconian Marienweg turn left after a short time, we continue straight ahead and follow the red circle in the direction of Kasendorf. Shortly before we reach Kasendorf we turn left and follow the path uphill. Passing a refuge we reach the edge of the forest, where we meet the eastern Albrand and Marienweg again. Our path now leads to the left, along the edge of the forest.
      Tip: before we turn left and walk back towards Thurnau, it is worth making a detour to the Magnus Tower, which is only a few meters away on the highest point of the hill. Its impressive history is extensively explained using panels. Inside the tower, a staircase leads to a viewing platform!
      Now it's back to Thurnau on a narrow paved road. After about a kilometer we reach Neudorf. We stay on the street and pass the place. Keeping to the south, we follow the road for about another kilometer. On the way we have a wide view of the Thurnauer Land. Shortly before the road bends to the right, we turn left into the forest. We follow the signs that lead us over forest, field and meadow paths. After about 400 meters we come to a wide dirt road, which we follow to the left. After about 300 meters we turn right again and walk along the edge of the field into the forest. The path now leads us steadily downhill on forest paths. (The Bamberg - Bayreuth motorway runs to our right) After about one kilometer we reach Berndorf. Our path now leads us into the center of the village and along the Wiesenmühlgraben back to Thurnau.
      © ️Markt Thurnau

      translated byView Original
      • May 16, 2021

  7. Söhni 🏃 and Anne went for a hike.

    May 9, 2021

    Söhni 🏃, Anne and 400 others like this.
    1. Söhni 🏃

      Starting point: Gardensrother Strasse, 96224 Mainroth.
      The "Rotstein-Rundweg" starts north of the village of Mainroth on the Gottesgartenrundweg north (marker: yellow towers on a blue background).
      On the way there is a quiet place about 300m away from the memory of the crash of a young ensign with his propeller plane in the last days of the Second World War.
      After being shot at by the Americans, the ME 109 crashed while burning in the forest above Mainroth. The pilot, the not quite 20-year-old high school graduate and ensign Waldemar Klüpfel from Miltenberg am Main, was probably already dead before the crash. The Americans commissioned some men to bury the man near the wreck of his machine. On March 4, 1950, he was transferred to his homeland and buried there.
      A forest road, later a narrow forest path, lead hikers through the bizarre rocky area of the Rotstein. Narrow paths lead past the centuries-old Volto Santo relief and the Ernst Michel rock.
      In a constant up and down you reach the panoramic cemetery of Gartenroth (refreshment stops in town, detour approx. 500 m)
      Beyond the little valley dug by the Wildenrother Mühlbach, you leave the Gottesgartenrunde Nord and follow the sign "Green two on white ground".
      After about 350 meters you reach the southern section of the Gottesgartenrunde North, which we follow - turning left, on field and forest paths - to the starting point of this tour.
      © ️Tourismusverein Obermain-Jura e. V.

      translated byView Original
      • May 9, 2021

  8. Söhni 🏃, Uta Rö and 414 others like this.
    1. Söhni 🏃

      Starting point: parking lot for hikers at Gemeindeanger, Hohenstein, Kirchensittenbach.
      What a mega tour today in Hersbrucker Switzerland. First climbed the castle of the same name enthroned above Hohenstein and then one highlight chases the next. The rock tower Bolzenstein, located high above the Sittenbach valley, was opened in 1905 by means of a bolt that was shot through the difficult-to-climb tower with a crossbow. Attached to it was a cord that was used to pull a rope over the summit, which made it possible to climb. The fantastically beautiful Sittenbachtal with its half-timbered villages was on our way, just like the Winburg. Shortly before Schloßberg we had a fantastic view of the wide Osternoher valley. Past the remains of the castle ruins, we descended into the valley to Osternohe and visited the impressive Trinity Church with its formative half-timbered tower. The village church will celebrate its 550th anniversary at Pentecost 2021. The highlight of the church is the magnificent fourteen Holy Helpers winged altar from 1480, which enables every Christian to strengthen their faith, regardless of the fact that there is an altar from Catholic times in a Protestant church. Our path continues through Bondorf and along the stream of the same name up to the springs on the heights. Following the Höhenweg we climb after some time, always with a view of Hohenstein Castle, back down into the valley to Algersdorf, only to hike steeply uphill again following an idyllic forest path to Hohenstein, the starting point of our tour.

      translated byView Original
      • May 8, 2021

  9. Söhni 🏃 and Anne went for a hike.

    May 2, 2021

    Söhni 🏃, Anne and 457 others like this.
    1. Söhni 🏃

      Wonderful hike in the late afternoon in the Lochautal near Trumsdorf and Alladorf with wonderful views and far-reaching views. After the rain of the previous night, which lasted until noon, the tour was a welcome change immediately after the showers had subsided.

      translated byView Original
      • May 2, 2021

  10. Söhni 🏃 and Anne went for a hike.

    May 1, 2021

    Söhni 🏃, wittho1 and 450 others like this.
    1. Söhni 🏃

      Starting point: Sackdilling car park, Hohe Tanne

      translated byView Original
      • May 1, 2021

  11. loading