The Dalheimer Mühle is located on the Dutch border. Since 2001 there has been a restaurant in the Dalheim mill. It was created 800 years ago as a monastery mill. Originally it stood deeper in the forest, was rebuilt in 1775 on behalf of Abbess Maria Anna von Oeyen at its current location. The abbess's coat of arms can be seen above the front door.The watermill with an undershot water wheel is an excursion bar with good gastronomy in the middle of the German-Dutch national park region "De Meinweg". The location in the Dalheim Forest is impressive. The parking lot of the Dalheimer Mühle is the starting point for regular cycling and hiking tours.
January 26, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.