The pilgrimage church Hausenborn was built in 1441 as a foundation of the lords of Isenburg and abandoned in 1788.
In 1984 it was possible to begin the renovation work and in 1990 the consecration of the Pietà as a duplicate of the historic Vesperbildes from the 15th century.
The monument protection and the Förderkreis pilgrimage chapel Hausenborn e.V. as well as the GGH endeavor to preserve the old pilgrimage site as a place of worship and the retreat of this stone witness of homeland and church history past.
September 10, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!