Bike Touring Highlight
The chapel in Grabau Ringstrasse was planned and built in 1923 by the Hein and Werle architects from Berlin in memory of the estate owner's late daughter. In the course of the relocation of the Grabau estate, the chapel with a cemetery site of the Evangelical Lutheran Church was awarded in 1949 and transferred in 1965. The chapel was built in eclectic, neo-Gothic style with shell limestone on the outside and partly covered with sandstone on the inside. The entrance is adorned with an elaborately forged door.de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Kapelle_Grabau.JPG
March 25, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.