The beautiful half-timbered building was built in 1712-13 as the seat of the "forest lords", who managed the forest villages from here from 1461 to 1830.
It was extensively renovated in 1924 and 1974-75.
Since 1996 it has been privately owned and unfortunately cannot be visited.
March 9, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.