Dosdorf was first mentioned in 1272. In the early phase of the existence of the place, wine was grown on the sunny slopes of the Gera Valley near Dosdorf. The most famous buyers of the wine were the Counts of Käfernburg. Until 1918 the place belonged to the sovereignty of the principality of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen. The place was incorporated on August 1, 1975 into the municipality of Siegelbach. Dosdorf has been part of the city of Arnstadt since 14 April 1994 (Wikipedia).
March 3, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.